Sunday, March 4, 2012

one day

assuming that ya'll have seen a preview for or actually seen the film 'One Day' with Jim Sturgess and Anne Hathaway, which I thought was wonderful, if you have not read the book, you have to. it is so, so good! better than the movie by a long shot. it is my latest read and I cannot put the book down. yes, it's a romance novel but seriously, David Nicholls has done a brilliant job at relating to both females AND males. guys, you would like it to, I swear. it's intelligently paced and so beautifully written. new-age, fun, romantic, engaging, heart-wrenching, it's lovely. it's quickly climbing my list to one of my tops. pick up a copy or call me and you can borrow mine after I'm done. IT'S SO GOOD.


3 comments:

  1. Per your latest post, shouldn't that be 'too'? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed some grammar errors. :) hmmmmmmmmm ??? haha

    ReplyDelete