Saturday, January 21, 2012

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

snowy night with my friends and we want to watch a movie. one of my absolute favorite movies (my second most favorite to be exact) immediately popped into my mind and we had to watch it... The Breakfast Club. my friends and I are all graduated now but as we watched it tonight, we realized that the message of movie, the main plot, till applies to everyone no matter your age. don't get caught up in dumb stuff and more importantly, don't get caught up in yourself. the world is full of amazing people that we usually only get to meet skin deep. that is what the five main characters came to understand in this movie and it was the best refresher and reminder. so, here is the last few scenes of the movie that sum it all up. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7glz8UbXneA




No comments:

Post a Comment