Saturday, January 28, 2012

you design yourself everyday

like I said in my intro, I believe that you design yourself every day as you get ready. I really believe that what you wear determines what you feel and how you feel. I know that is absolutely true for me, anyways. so, I picked out a fabulous outfit the other day and I want to share it with ya'll. chic, contemporary, classic and comfortable. totally awesome street wear. here it is.


simple and super cute right? honestly, there is nothing that makes you feel sexier than a guy's inspired (this is not a guys shirt, I swear I bought it in the women's section at the Hurley store) dolmen sleeved button-up with a pear of leggings. it's like bedroom wear turned to street wear. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. By the way, those fabulous shoes you're seeing, I got at JMR. I love that store! not only do they have every pair of TOMS under the sun but they have the cutest shoes and clothing. sorry boys, it's mostly for girls but hey, good gift idea. don't forget JMR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment